This is very good option for someone looking for a short trip in Sapa for 2 days 1 night from Hanoi city. This trip gives you fun, knowledge of minority groups people in Sapa, beautiful scenery of terrace farm and mountain..etc. A big value in reasonable price.
Fast request : 0084 914 258 053 ( Available on Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat / Line / Imessage )
Email : email@example.com
Itinerary in brief:
Day 1: HA NOI – SAPA – VISIT HAM RONG MOUNTAIN (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: VISIT CAT CAT VILLAGE – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Book your trip here
6.45 – 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break in 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sa Pa.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel, have lunch.
Afternoon: You will begin the trek up Hàm Rồng (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well tended flower gardens along the way. Going through two Heaven Gates, you will get the top of Ham Rong Mountain. Up here, you will have a sensational specticular views of the Hoàng Liên Sơn Mountains, including Vietnam’s highest peak – Mount Fanxipan. This is an enjoyable outing, but it’s not the north face of Everest so you will go down in time for dinner.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Overnight at hotel in Sa Pa.
Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities (H’Mong, Dazo. int Lao Cai in pacticular and Northwest of Vietnam in general.
After breakfast, you will start trekking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village. Coming here,you can see the hydroelectric power station which was built by the French in twentieth century. After that, you will go back to hotel to check out and be on time for lunch (11:00am – 12:00am).
Afternoon: Free time to explore Sapa town or go shopping at Sapa Market.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi.
22:00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
– Children under 5 years old are free
– Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 50% of price (sharing room with parents)
– Children over 11 years old are charged as adults
– Bus transfers Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi 29 seats with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
– Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office.
– Free wifi, water, wet tissue on Sapa Express Bus
– Transportation as programme
– Accommodation at hotel (2 – 3 persons/room)
– English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
– Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner) .
– Entrance fees according to programme (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain).
– VAT (10%)
– Insurance, visas
– Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)